When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cyclone Coaster 16th Annual Free Swapmeet & Sunday Ride - April 3rd 2016

-

cyclonecoaster.com

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
4-3-16   16th Annual Swapmeet   v 2.jpg

That's right our twice-a-year FREE CYCLONE COASTER SWAPMEET will be held on APRIL 3rd 2016 this time - WHICH IS THE SAME DAY AS THE CYCLONE COASTER Sunday Ride - For those who haven't been the CC swapmeet is small BUT there is loads of great items from fellow riders - enthusiast - CC family members who are passing down their extra parts & projects @ swapmeet prices & it's held in the back parking lot of the World Famous PIKE BAR & RESTAURANT - Located @ 1836 E. 4th Street ( 1 block west of Cherry Ave ) in Long Beach - CA - ALSO the CYCLONE COASTER Swapmeets are ALWAYS held on the SAME DAY as the CYCLONE COASTER Sunday ride which leaves 1/2 hour LATER @ 11am from Portfolio Coffeehouse AFTER the swap

Our thanks again goes out to Chris Reece - Owner of the World Famous PIKE Bar & Restaurant - who opens the PIKE doors early @ 7:00am for EVERY CYCLONE COASTER FREE Swapmeet since day 1 - Great food - KILLER breakfast burritos - full bar open & use of his back parking lot which we need to be out of @ 10:00am SHARP

PLEASE NOTE -- Chris has asked for people NOT to arrive EXTREMELY early since the neighbors who live in the area will complain - Which in the BIG PICTURE will be a problem for Chris & the PIKE as a host to our FREE CYCLONE COASTER Swapmeets - PLEASE ARRIVE NO EARLIER than 6:00am to set-up your FREE swap spot - If you are traveling from a far - camp out a few blocks away & roll out to set up closer to daylight thats all & keep it down - & also PLEASE NO PARKING in the PIKE parking lot - Chris WILL TOW - no F****ing around - JUST A REMINDER the FREE swap starts @ 7:00am & NOW ENDS by 10:00am - THIS WAS A NEW REQUEST FROM THE PIKE OWNER CHRIS who wants the parking lot cleared for his 10:00am customers -

AGAIN - the CYCLONE COASTER FREE Swapmeet STARTS @ 7:00am - BUT - PLEASE ARRIVE NO EARLIER than 6:00am to set-up your FREE swap spot - Many killer rare parts as well as complete bicycles exchanged hands as they do at everyone of these CYCLONE COASTER FREE SWAPMEETS here @ the PIKE - Thanks to my fellow bicycle enthusiast & fellow riders @ the PIKE BAR & RESTAURANT home of the FREE CYCLONE COASTER SWAPMEET since day one

The CYCLONE COASTER Sunday Ride will be AFTER the FREE Swapmeet from Portfolio Coffeehouse @ 11am - 1/2 hour later due to the swapmeet - A GREAT DAY ALWAYS - Pop a reminder on your hand held device of choice NOW for the CYCLONE COASTER FREE SWAPMEET - So you are sure not to miss it THIS TIME - Thanks again to everyone that makes CYCLONE COASTER a part of their Sunday - Ride Vintage

Anyone have one of these glass reflectors to bring to the swap. I'll pay top dollar for the correct one.
photo 2 (3).JPG
photo 3 (2).JPG

Since you can't tweak threads after 24 hours anymore ... I worked on the flyer a little more the other day & refined it a little more from " BICYCLE SWAP MEET " to " Vintage Bicycle Swapmeet " instead for those unaware that the real focus of the CYCLONE COASTER swaps is to get our riders parts for their riders locally - the 30's - 50's balloon bicycle & earlier items not often found at the other local meets in the area - Bicycle parts & pieces from the CC family to be passed on to others of the CC family ... I did make a few other tiny changes in the CYCLONE COASTER event flyer too .. see if you can find them - I am just trying to get as much information on it as I possibly can ( In case it wasn't obvious ) ... See everyone there .. Ride Vintage - Frank

4-3-16   16th Annual Swapmeet   v 4.gif

Back