When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CYCLONE COASTER - 2017 City of Lake Forest 4th of July Parade - TUESDAY July 4th 2017

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

cyclonecoaster.com

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
CYCLONE COASTER is ENTRY # 31 this year

YES - It's already time again for the 2017 City of Lake Forest 4th of July Parade again - CYCLONE COASTER has participated in this parade since 2008 & always looks forward to being a part of it each & every year

CYCLONE COASTER is entry # 31 this year in the 2017 City of Lake Forest 4th of July Parade - CYCLONE COASTER invites ALL RIDERS on their VINTAGE BICYCLES to come down & show the hometown crowds their favorite vintage bicycles

FOR PARKING - I recommend to get to the Bank of America parking lot ( Corner of El Toro Road & Serrano ) around 9:00 am for final 4th of July bicycle decorating & to get a CYCLONE COASTER t-shirt - until 9:30 am BEFORE WE GO TO THE PARADE STAGING AREA

THE 4th of July PARADE DETAILS

PARADE STARTS @ 10:00am SHARP
CHILDREN UNDER 18 YEARS of AGE MUST WEAR A HELMET OR PARADE OFFICIALS WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO PARTICIPATE
PARADE PARKING @ the Bank of America parking lot on the corner of El Toro road & Serrano
STAGING FOR THE PARADE @ 9:30 am in front of El Toro High School - Look for # 31 & vintage bicycles
PARADE IS OVER by 12 noon
LUNCH will be @ "THE STAND" in Irvine ( Located between the 5 & 405 freeways - Jeffrey Drive / Alton - in the Gelsons / Osh Hardware Shopping Center food court area )

DON'T FORGET the following

( 1 ) BRING WATER & Sun Block
( 2 ) RIDE A VINTAGE BICYCLE ( REQUIRED )
( 3 ) WEAR A CYCLONE COASTER T-SHIRT ( REQUIRED ) - which I will have CYCLONE COASTER T-SHIRTS with me until 9:30 am - ARRIVE EARLY IF YOU NEED A CYCLONE COASTER T-SHIRT

PARADE REQUIREMENTS

[1] You MUST ride a vintage bicycle - For those that are curious - CYCLONE COASTER defines "Vintage" as 1930's through 1960's

NO Electra cruisers or townies - NO mountain bikes - NO modern Walmart bikes - you get the idea - The crowds young & old like to see the Vintage bicycles we ride - So lets show them what we enjoy to ride on the weekends

[2] You must wear a CYCLONE COASTER t-shirt

I have CYCLONE COASTER t-shirts always available BEFORE EVERY CYCLONE COASTER Sunday ride & I will have some @ the Bank of America parking lot BEFORE the 4th of July Parade until 9:30 am

The Parade Requirements are simple -- NO vintage bicycle -- NO CYCLONE COASTER t-shirt -- EQUALS NO PARADE PARTICIPATION

This is always a great parade to be a part of @ the 2017 City of Lake Forest 4th of July Parade we had 30 CYCLONE COASTER family members who joined in the parade magic - You never know how warm it will be - In 2016 it was perfect temps in the mid 70's with a light breeze from the Pacific Ocean - while in past years we had temps close to 100 degrees - just bring a water & some sunscreen & a hat & you will be prepared for anything - Always great local crowd of on lookers cheering everyone line the streets every year & the crowds always enjoy the vintage bicycles from the CYCLONE COASTER family as we roll by on our vintage bicycles

The parade coverage is MUCH BETTER as of last year & it can been seen on the COX local access station live the day of the event & several times after the event - check local listings for air times

AFTER the 4th of July Parade

I found a great place called "THE STAND" which is in IRVINE off Jeffrey Drive & Alton ( between the 5 & 405 freeways - closer to the 405 ) - "THE STAND" is new to Irvine - but has several locations in the Los Angeles area & Some of us went here after the Laguna Niguel Chritmas Parade last year - REALLY GOOD with INCREDIBLE locally sourced BURGERS - DOGS - SIDES - SALADS - DESERTS & more - QUICK on point service too ... those who missed out after the Christmas Parade - MISSED OUT .. come & enjoy a great lunch together on your way to the rest of the 4th of July this year - you won't be disappointed

I hope to see everyone this year @ the 2017 City of Lake Forest 4th of July Parade & lunch @ "THE STAND" .. Frank

Our thanks again to the City of Lake Forest for hosting this great event each year & to the CYCLONE COASTER family - As I get the details on this event - I will post them here on our website - facebook & online forum thecabe ( Classic Antique Bicycle Exchange ) ... Ride Vintage - Frank

4th of July  CYCLONE SIGN .jpg
IMG_1417.JPG
Roadmaster CT Parade Dress 2012 copy.jpg
CYCLONE COASTER Parade line up Cory July 4th 2016.jpg
IMG_1409.JPG

2015 4th of July Parade - Ladies.jpg
CycloneParadeWait.jpg
2015 4th of July Parade - Tony.jpg
Patriotic ladies 4th of July 2016.jpg
2015 4th of July Parade - 1941 Shelby Safety Bike in HB.jpg

Last edited:
If you can make it down Sunday July 2nd to the CYCLONE COASTER Sunday ride - Monday July 3rd - A day off - maybe a strand ride in Newport to Huntington Beach & stick around until Tuesday for the City of Lake Forest 4th of July Parade followed by lunch & maybe another strand ride - A great weekend in my mind

Question , can i pull a buggy cart for my daughter ? Are they allowed for the 4th of July parade?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Back