CYCLONE COASTER - 2018 - SHELBY INVASION RIDE - Sunday July 1st 2018

Discussion in 'Swap Meets, Events, Rides' started by cyclonecoaster.com, Jun 12, 2018.

1. #1 Posted Jun 12, 2018

I live for the CABE

The 2018 SHELBY INVASION ride is set for JULY 1st 2018 @ the CYCLONE COASTER Sunday ride - This annual Shelby migration hosted by CYCLONE COASTER every year since 2013

ShelbyInvasionWEB8.jpg

For those that don't know - the SHELBY INVASION ride is actually the first themed ride we had @ the CYCLONE COASTER Sunday rides & is held EVERY JULY - EVERY YEAR @ the CYCLONE COASTER Sunday rides SINCE 2013 - This ride is geared for all to ride & share their favorite Shelby Bicycles where RIDDEN not HIDDEN is our motto @ the CYCLONE COASTER Sunday rides & PLEASE NOTE that all bicycles are always welcome @ any of the CYCLONE COASTER Sunday rides theme or no theme - just bring out the bicycle that you want to ride & join in the vintage bicycle fun

ShelbyInvasionWEB2.jpg

The first
    SHELBY INVASION in 2013 was fun with Slick Co- Founder of the Rolling Relics vintage bicycle group from Northern California wanting to show-up the Huffman crowd with some SHELBY friendly competition - Well Slick & I were joking around with a name for a Shelby ride & The SHELBY INVASION idea was born

ShelbyInvasionWEB7.jpg

Well the "SHELBY INVASION" as the catch phrase for this 1st theme of many themes @ our CYCLONE COASTER Sunday vintage bicycle rides stuck & it is the only themed ride that CYCLONE COASTER hosts itself

Shelby Invasion (3) WEB.jpg

I had so much positive feedback from the SHELBY INVASION vintage bicycle ride over the years that I decided it would be phenomenal to host it every July as a annual Shelby bicycle migration that CYCLONE COASTER family members could mark on their calendars & join the Invasion - So if you have a Shelby bicycle that hasn't been on a CYCLONE COASTER Sunday ride - or a Shelby bicycle that has been to every CYCLONE COASTER Sunday ride - or anything in between - now is the time to SHOW THE FAMILY YOUR SHELBY -- CYCLONE COASTER -- RIDDEN not HIDDEN

Ride
    SHELBY - Frank

ShelbyInvasionWEB00.jpg

ShelbyInvasionWEB10.jpg

ShelbyInvasionWEB11.jpg

ShelbyInvasionWEB4.jpg

#1 cyclonecoaster.com, Jun 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  2. #2 Posted Jun 12, 2018

Riding a '37 Colson Imperial

We'll be there! Anyone got a Shelby to lend? Don't make me ride a ladies Airflow!

3. #3 Posted Jun 13, 2018

I live for the CABE

Mike .... I might know a guy

WetDogGraphix and fordmike65 like this.
  4. #4 Posted Jun 18, 2018 at 1:46 PM

I live for the CABE

A little less than 2 weeks until the 2018 SHELBY INVASION - SUNDAY July 1st 2018 @ the CYCLONE COASTER Sunday ride ... Plenty of time to dial in your Shelby or other brand bicycle to ride ...

SHELBY INVASION SPECIALS -- $15.- Bucks -- YES $15.- Bucks .. will get you one of the following in sizes available

( A ) SHELBY INVASION embroidered Baseball Caps from previous SHELBY INVASIONS
    ( B ) Bobby Shelby Safety T-shirts - small front logo - large Bobby Shelby on back
    ( C ) Shelby Speedline Airflo T's - small Shelby Airflo logo front - large Shelby Aiflo bicycle on back - Very Limited quantity of these

- PM me what size you need & I'll get back to you $15.- each while supplies last -

Flat rate USPS shipping also available if you live out of the area

Ridden not Hidden - Frank

2014 SHELBY INVASION Baseball cap.jpg
    Bobby Shelby WEB copy.jpg
    Shelby Airflo - t-shirts sand back web.jpg

5. #5 Posted Jun 18, 2018 at 3:05 PM

Riding a '37 Colson Imperial

2 WEEKS AWAY?!?!?!?!? :eek::eek::eek:

slick likes this.
  6. #6 Posted Jun 18, 2018 at 4:33 PM

Finally riding a big boys bike

Looks like a hoot!