When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CYCLONE COASTER - 2018 - SHELBY INVASION RIDE - Sunday July 1st 2018

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

cyclonecoaster.com

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
The 2018 SHELBY INVASION ride is set for JULY 1st 2018 @ the CYCLONE COASTER Sunday ride - This annual Shelby migration hosted by CYCLONE COASTER every year since 2013

ShelbyInvasionWEB8.jpg

For those that don't know - the SHELBY INVASION ride is actually the first themed ride we had @ the CYCLONE COASTER Sunday rides & is held EVERY JULY - EVERY YEAR @ the CYCLONE COASTER Sunday rides SINCE 2013 - This ride is geared for all to ride & share their favorite Shelby Bicycles where RIDDEN not HIDDEN is our motto @ the CYCLONE COASTER Sunday rides & PLEASE NOTE that all bicycles are always welcome @ any of the CYCLONE COASTER Sunday rides theme or no theme - just bring out the bicycle that you want to ride & join in the vintage bicycle fun

ShelbyInvasionWEB2.jpg

The first
SHELBY INVASION in 2013 was fun with Slick Co- Founder of the Rolling Relics vintage bicycle group from Northern California wanting to show-up the Huffman crowd with some SHELBY friendly competition - Well Slick & I were joking around with a name for a Shelby ride & The SHELBY INVASION idea was born

ShelbyInvasionWEB7.jpg

Well the "SHELBY INVASION" as the catch phrase for this 1st theme of many themes @ our CYCLONE COASTER Sunday vintage bicycle rides stuck & it is the only themed ride that CYCLONE COASTER hosts itself

Shelby Invasion (3) WEB.jpg

I had so much positive feedback from the SHELBY INVASION vintage bicycle ride over the years that I decided it would be phenomenal to host it every July as a annual Shelby bicycle migration that CYCLONE COASTER family members could mark on their calendars & join the Invasion - So if you have a Shelby bicycle that hasn't been on a CYCLONE COASTER Sunday ride - or a Shelby bicycle that has been to every CYCLONE COASTER Sunday ride - or anything in between - now is the time to SHOW THE FAMILY YOUR SHELBY -- CYCLONE COASTER -- RIDDEN not HIDDEN

Ride
SHELBY - Frank

ShelbyInvasionWEB00.jpg

ShelbyInvasionWEB10.jpg

ShelbyInvasionWEB11.jpg

ShelbyInvasionWEB4.jpg

Last edited:
A little less than 2 weeks until the 2018 SHELBY INVASION - SUNDAY July 1st 2018 @ the CYCLONE COASTER Sunday ride ... Plenty of time to dial in your Shelby or other brand bicycle to ride ...

SHELBY INVASION SPECIALS -- $15.- Bucks -- YES $15.- Bucks .. will get you one of the following in sizes available

( A ) SHELBY INVASION embroidered Baseball Caps from previous SHELBY INVASIONS
( B ) Bobby Shelby Safety T-shirts - small front logo - large Bobby Shelby on back
( C ) Shelby Speedline Airflo T's - small Shelby Airflo logo front - large Shelby Aiflo bicycle on back - Very Limited quantity of these

- PM me what size you need & I'll get back to you $15.- each while supplies last -

Flat rate USPS shipping also available if you live out of the area

Ridden not Hidden - Frank

2014 SHELBY INVASION Baseball cap.jpg

Bobby Shelby WEB copy.jpg

Shelby Airflo - t-shirts sand back web.jpg

Back