When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CYCLONE COASTER - 2018 - SHELBY INVASION RIDE - Sunday July 1st 2018

-

cyclonecoaster.com

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
The 2018 SHELBY INVASION ride is set for JULY 1st 2018 @ the CYCLONE COASTER Sunday ride - This annual Shelby migration hosted by CYCLONE COASTER every year since 2013

ShelbyInvasionWEB8.jpg

For those that don't know - the SHELBY INVASION ride is actually the first themed ride we had @ the CYCLONE COASTER Sunday rides & is held EVERY JULY - EVERY YEAR @ the CYCLONE COASTER Sunday rides SINCE 2013 - This ride is geared for all to ride & share their favorite Shelby Bicycles where RIDDEN not HIDDEN is our motto @ the CYCLONE COASTER Sunday rides & PLEASE NOTE that all bicycles are always welcome @ any of the CYCLONE COASTER Sunday rides theme or no theme - just bring out the bicycle that you want to ride & join in the vintage bicycle fun

ShelbyInvasionWEB2.jpg

The first
SHELBY INVASION in 2013 was fun with Slick Co- Founder of the Rolling Relics vintage bicycle group from Northern California wanting to show-up the Huffman crowd with some SHELBY friendly competition - Well Slick & I were joking around with a name for a Shelby ride & The SHELBY INVASION idea was born

ShelbyInvasionWEB7.jpg

Well the "SHELBY INVASION" as the catch phrase for this 1st theme of many themes @ our CYCLONE COASTER Sunday vintage bicycle rides stuck & it is the only themed ride that CYCLONE COASTER hosts itself

Shelby Invasion (3) WEB.jpg

I had so much positive feedback from the SHELBY INVASION vintage bicycle ride over the years that I decided it would be phenomenal to host it every July as a annual Shelby bicycle migration that CYCLONE COASTER family members could mark on their calendars & join the Invasion - So if you have a Shelby bicycle that hasn't been on a CYCLONE COASTER Sunday ride - or a Shelby bicycle that has been to every CYCLONE COASTER Sunday ride - or anything in between - now is the time to SHOW THE FAMILY YOUR SHELBY -- CYCLONE COASTER -- RIDDEN not HIDDEN

Ride
SHELBY - Frank

ShelbyInvasionWEB00.jpg

ShelbyInvasionWEB10.jpg

ShelbyInvasionWEB11.jpg

ShelbyInvasionWEB4.jpg

Last edited:
A little less than 2 weeks until the 2018 SHELBY INVASION - SUNDAY July 1st 2018 @ the CYCLONE COASTER Sunday ride ... Plenty of time to dial in your Shelby or other brand bicycle to ride ...

SHELBY INVASION SPECIALS -- $15.- Bucks -- YES $15.- Bucks .. will get you one of the following in sizes available

( A ) SHELBY INVASION embroidered Baseball Caps from previous SHELBY INVASIONS
( B ) Bobby Shelby Safety T-shirts - small front logo - large Bobby Shelby on back
( C ) Shelby Speedline Airflo T's - small Shelby Airflo logo front - large Shelby Aiflo bicycle on back - Very Limited quantity of these

- PM me what size you need & I'll get back to you $15.- each while supplies last -

Flat rate USPS shipping also available if you live out of the area

Ridden not Hidden - Frank

2014 SHELBY INVASION Baseball cap.jpg

Bobby Shelby WEB copy.jpg

Shelby Airflo - t-shirts sand back web.jpg

Back