When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CYCLONE COASTER 21st Annual free SWAPMEET & Sunday Ride - Nov 4th 2018 - 7am - 10am @ the PIKE Restaurant & Bar

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

cyclonecoaster.com

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
21tst CYCLONE COASTER SWAPMEET latest - best.jpg

Who's getting excited for the swap? This guy right here. I love my breakfast burrito, coffee, chased by a beer or two, rare bike parts in one hand, empty wallet in rear pants pocket.... and then.... THE RIDE! Oh and then delicious lunch and another beer to wash it down. And the opportunity to see my southern California bike family tops it all off like icing on a cake. Maybe even the sprinkles on a cupcake? The jelly to my peanut butter, the syrup to my pancakes, the cream to my coffee, the... well, you get the point. Lol

Oh and I'll be in town Saturday also, so pedaling the beach will be in order Saturday as well. A few of us will be getting together for a pre-sunday ride. So once again... WHO'S EXCITED?? Me!!

Back