When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CYCLONE COASTER 22nd Annual FREE Swapmeet & Cinco de Cleveland Welding ride - Sunday May 5th 2019

-
IMG_0957.jpg
IMG_0958.JPG
IMG_0955_2.jpg
IMG_0962.JPG

A great time was had by all.
I sold a few shirts, bought some accessories, and laughed a lot.
Thanks for the good stuff Marty @cyclingday and Jim @JAF/CO and the bell from D.

IMG_0974.JPG

I’m not sure, on the price of the Shelby, but just as an example as to why the Cyclone Coaster bi annual meet is always worth a look see.
I sold a handlebar identical to this one to a very satisfied customer for $5.00 bucks!
AFE90474-6A53-46C0-8397-195B08A0ED5F.jpeg

Now, that isn’t to say, that this guy is going to get $229.50 for his.
But it just goes to show, that there are some smokin deals to be had out there.
Those bars sat there all day, with hardly any interest.
But the guy that finally grabbed them, seemed to know what they were, and couldn’t of been happier with the price.
Another one of those items that sat there all morning that surprised me, was a chapel door type Elgin fender bracket/reflector.
The price couldn’t of scared anybody off.
I just don’t think anybody knew what it was.
Then, while we were out on the ride, one of the guys that I stood there talking with for quite awhile, rode by on an Elgin, and his bike had the bracket, but the “Chapel Door” reflector was missing!
He either didn’t know, that part was his missing “Holy Grail,” or he thought $20.00 dollars was too much to ask.
It’s funny how some of this stuff goes.
That part that you were almost embarrassed to bring out, flys off the table, and the one that you thought, “Oh, someone is gonna need this!” Sits there until the crickets get tired of chirping.

Last edited:
Back