When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CYCLONE COASTER - Annual - Bring a Lady - OR - Ride a Lady Ride - Sunday February 3rd 2019

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Great Time as usual.
IMG_9186.JPG
IMG_9188.JPG
IMG_9189.JPG
IMG_9184.jpg

I needed fenders today and Sweetie's bike don't have them.;)

Hey!
I thought you said, "It never rains in Southern California."
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Not a bad turnout for such a soggy day.
image.jpeg

Even the rare Chameleon bike showed up.
image.jpeg

It is said, that this bike can change its color to blend in with the back ground.
Talk about steath!
I've never seen one of those before.
So, it was a good day to go for a ride.

Last edited:
Even the rare Chameleon bike showed up.
image-jpeg.jpg

It is said, that this bike can change its color to blend in with the back ground.
Talk about stealth
I've never seen one of those before.
So, it was a good day to go for a ride.

Marty - actually this Chameleon bicycle has been at almost every CYCLONE COASTER Sunday ride ... its natural ability to blend in to its surroundings so well keeps people from getting any pictures of it on the sunny day rides - Very rare picture indeed taken in the wild here - It's a little known fact is that you can only capture a photo of the bicycle when it is wet - the water reflects the Chameleon's ability to blend in seamlessly into it's surroundings -

Thanks to all that made it out to the CYCLONE COASTER Ride a Lady or Bring a Lady annual ride this year ... Great bunch of ladies bicycles came out & got a free bicycle wash at no extra charge - There was a actual break in the weather during the ride with a very light mist as we rode until right after the group picture across from the Queen Mary shot - Right after that a rouge cloud let a little rain out as we found a new BBQ place we never knew of in Shoreline Village which allowed us to dry out & chill out with a great meal before heading back to the cars with a plenty of time to watch the uneventful Superbowl game - See everyone next month

Ridden not Hidden - Frank

Last edited:
Back