When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CYCLONE COASTER Free Swapmeet OCTOBER 18th

-

cyclonecoaster.com

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
3rd Annual Cyclone Coaster Swapmeet - THIS SUNDAY - October 18th 2009

Yes our swapmeet is this SUNDAY October 18th 2009
--- from 7am until 10:30 am ---
--- The meet will be followed by a vintage bicycle ride ---

The weather is supposed to be nice Sunday - for this rain or shine event

We are still accepting donations for the 2009 New Belgium SCHWINN Fat Tire Balloon Bicycle which we will announce a winner at the end of our Cyclone Coaster Swap Meet this Sunday -- You can donate @ the bike station in Long Beach CA & at the Cyclone Coaster Swap Meet until 10:15 am Sunday October 18th 2009 -- 100% of the proceeds are being donated to the AKFA ( Abbot Kinney Festival Association ) to help children in need -- a great cause -- Also thank you to New Belgium Brewing for the killer limited edition Bicycle ---

--- please go to www.cyclonecoaster.com for maps & directions ---

- Please DO NOT PARK in the Pike parking lot to allow enough space for people who are selling there items -

- thanks & we'll see you there -

Last edited:
- Mark your calenders for mid-October -

- CYCLONE COASTER 3rd annual Vintage Bicycle Swapmeet 7:00am - 10:30am
- FREE EVENT -
- followed by a Vintage bicycle ride 11:00 untill we eat lunch

- go to www.cyclonecoaster.com for all the details -

- Please DO NOT PARK in the Pike parking lot to allow enough space for people who are selling there items -

- thanks & we'll see you there -

Thanks for putting this event together. I am planning on being there. I wanted to share one of the items I am bringing. I have attached some photos. I am asking the swapmeet special price of $1,000.00. Looking forward to seeing folks there. Thanks again.

Craig

Attachments

• 1949 Schwinn B6 (2).jpg
    1949 Schwinn B6 (2).jpg
    383.3 KB · Views: 63
  • 1949 Schwinn B6 (4).jpg
    1949 Schwinn B6 (4).jpg
    373.7 KB · Views: 59
  • 1949 Schwinn B6 (7).jpg
    1949 Schwinn B6 (7).jpg
    289 KB · Views: 61
  • 1949 Schwinn B6.jpg