When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cyclone Coaster ride this Sunday

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

old hotrod

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Well, it is that time again for the monthly Cyclone Coaster ride in Long Beach, CA. I am just fishing for interest so...earlier this year I spoke to a few of you about having an "aluminum bike" ride where everyone brings out the Silver Kings, Duraliums and Gulls. I hoping to get at least 6 or more for this month but if not, then we should spread the word at the ride and maybe get a bunch next month...what do ya think?

Mark, Mark, Mark...Sunday, September 6th according to the Cyclone Coaster website...the hub of all that is info in coasterdom

I'm just sayin LOL someone else I spoke to was planning to go down to LB yesterday and I said are you going on a cycle-alone ride :D

Franko...I am going to mention it at this ride and we'll see if we can get a large turnout for next month...what do ya think?

I went ...I rode with 73 others

74 riders counted ....thanks again to all that came on this month's ride ...Next ride October 4th 2009

...did you mention ...next month maybe another for me ...goin' Schwinn I think

Tried to make it last week but my ride had a hangover:(

Was wondering my kids(7/9) ride stingrays could they pull this off?

thanks and see ya up there one of these times.

TP

They would be fine, just need helmets. We ride several different routes and there are multiple ways to shorten rides if need be...

Back