When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CYCLONE COASTER Vintage Bicycle Ride - IS BACK - SUNDAY August 2nd 2020

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

cyclonecoaster.com

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
This SUNDAY Sunday SUNDAY -- AUGUST 2nd 2020 -- the CYCLONE COASTER Vintage Bicycle Ride IS BACK !!!!
Same starting point - PORTFOLIO COFFEEHOUSE
Same starting time - Meet & maintain distance from one another @ 9:30 am
Kickstands UP
@ 10:30 am SHARP
If you're late the ride will leave
& maintain social distancing without you
visit our website www.cyclonecoaster.com for details
& directions

YES - you read it correctly - the CYCLONE COASTER Vintage Bicycle Rides are back !!!!!

With the City of Long Beach trails
& paths open for active use - LETS DO IT

For those in the
CYCLONE COASTER family that are not feeling well or not comfortable with being out in the new World - PLEASE STAY HOME & we can see one another in the future

The idea here is to maintain social distance & keep yourself safe while in public - I am confident the CYCLONE COASTER family can do this - The ride is a choice & thank you for understanding this -

The
CYCLONE COASTER Vintage Bicycle ride will start from our usual spot - PORTFOLIO COFFEEHOUSE - where we will meet & maintain distance from one another @ 9:30 am - with kickstands UP @ 10:30 am SHARP -- if you're late the ride will leave & maintain social distancing without you - RIDDEN not HIDDEN once again is in full force - PLEASE PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING

The CYCLONE COASTER Vintage Bicycle Rides are open to happy HEALTHY people that are comfortable around other socially aware individuals - IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING 100% -- THEN YOU SHOULD 100% STAY HOME - KEEP IN CONTACT WITH FRIENDS & FAMILY THROUGH YOUR PHONES & SOCIAL MEDIA

STAY HEALTHY MY FRIENDS - RIDDEN not HIDDEN - Frank

Unfortunately, since I'm not a social distance person and don't want to make others feel uncomfortable, I'm going to pass on coming down and wait until the situation is better...
I really wanted to bring my LWB down to ride for the first time.....
Glad it's up and running again and the weather looks wonderful for Sunday...Ride away....

This SUNDAY Sunday SUNDAY -- AUGUST 2nd 2020 -- the CYCLONE COASTER Vintage Bicycle Ride IS BACK !!!!
Kickstands UP
& directions

YES - you read it correctly - the CYCLONE COASTER Vintage Bicycle Rides are back !!!!!

For those in the
CYCLONE COASTER family that are not feeling well or not comfortable with being out in the new World - PLEASE STAY HOME & we can see one another in the future

The idea here is to maintain social distance & keep yourself safe while in public - I am confident the CYCLONE COASTER family can do this - The ride is a choice & thank you for understanding this -

The
CYCLONE COASTER Vintage Bicycle ride will start from our usual spot - PORTFOLIO COFFEEHOUSE - where we will meet & maintain distance from one another @ 9:30 am - with kickstands UP @ 10:30 am SHARP -- if you're late the ride will leave & maintain social distancing without you - RIDDEN not HIDDEN once again is in full force - PLEASE PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING

The CYCLONE COASTER Vintage Bicycle Rides are open to happy HEALTHY people that are comfortable around other socially aware individuals - IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING 100% -- THEN YOU SHOULD 100% STAY HOME - KEEP IN CONTACT WITH FRIENDS & FAMILY THROUGH YOUR PHONES & SOCIAL MEDIA

View attachment 1239136

View attachment 1239146

View attachment 1239147

View attachment 1239145

View attachment 1239154

View attachment 1239148

View attachment 1239137

View attachment 1239149

View attachment 1239151

View attachment 1239152
Kickstands UP
& directions

For those in the

The

View attachment 1239136

View attachment 1239146

View attachment 1239147

View attachment 1239145

View attachment 1239154

View attachment 1239148

View attachment 1239137

View attachment 1239149

View attachment 1239151

View attachment 1239152
LOVE THIS JC HIGGINS BIKE , REEL NICE LOOKING BIKE FROM BICYCLE LARRY

9-3-17 - Sears September ride 2017.jpeg

Nice smaller ride due to our current World situation .. but those who did make it were very respectful to others as the rode in the beautiful weather along the beach path & city neighborhoods along the way - I woke up early to grab this Schwinn Streamliner Beauty from a local buddy before the ride & did my maiden voyage on her - She rode like a champ - What a great day look forward to seeing everyone @ next months CYCLONE COASTER Vintage Bicycle ride on Sunday September 6th 2020 - Ridden not Hidden - Frank

1596482027181.png

Last edited:
Back