When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CYCLONE COASTER Vintage Bicycle Ride - This SUNDAY Sunday SUNDAY - September 6th 2020

-

cyclonecoaster.com

Cruisin' on my Bluebird

This SUNDAY Sunday SUNDAY -- SEPTEMBER 6th 2020 -- the CYCLONE COASTER Vintage Bicycle Ride IS BACK --
Same starting point - PORTFOLIO COFFEEHOUSE
Meet & maintain distance from one another @ 9:30 am
Kickstands UP @ 10:30 am SHARP
If you're late the ride will leave & maintain social distancing without you
visit our website www.cyclonecoaster.com for details & directions

YES - you read it correctly - the CYCLONE COASTER Vintage Bicycle Rides are back - with the City of Long Beach trails & paths open for active use - LETS DO IT - For those in the CYCLONE COASTER family that are not feeling well or not comfortable with being out in the new World - PLEASE STAY HOME & we can see one another in the future - The idea here is to maintain social distance & keep yourself safe while in public - I am confident the CYCLONE COASTER family can do this -

The CYCLONE COASTER Vintage Bicycle Ride is a choice & thank you for understanding this - the ride will start from our usual spot - PORTFOLIO COFFEEHOUSE - where we will meet & maintain distance from one another @ 9:30 am - with kickstands UP @ 10:30 am SHARP -- if you're late the ride will leave & maintain social distancing without you - RIDDEN not HIDDEN once again is in full force - PLEASE PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING

The CYCLONE COASTER Vintage Bicycle Rides are open to happy HEALTHY people that are comfortable around other socially aware individuals - IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING 100% -- THEN YOU SHOULD 100% STAY HOME - KEEP IN CONTACT WITH FRIENDS & FAMILY THROUGH YOUR PHONES & SOCIAL MEDIA

STAY HEALTHY MY FRIENDS - RIDDEN not HIDDEN - Frank

1599160920792.png

1599161047485.png

1599161174111.png
1599161226337.png
1599161307205.png

Back