When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cyclone Coasters Colson Invasion Feeler

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

fordmike65

Riding a '37 Colson Imperial
So every Coasters Ride is pretty much a Schwinn Invasion, and we have the yearly Shelby Invasion. There's been unofficial Huffman Invasions too. Is anyone interested in having a Colson Invasion? Thought I'd start a feeler thread to see how many locals actually have Colson riders in their collection. Hoping a few out of towners like Chris(Slick) & John(john) might come to show off their bikes. I myself should be able to get about 3 roadworthy. I know Don(schwinndoggy) & Chris(monarky) have Colsons they're working on. Please post here if there is any interest. Don & I were thinking about making it in August. Hope that works and doesn't conflict with any other Coaster's events. Thanks! Mike

Last edited:
So every Coasters Ride is pretty much a Schwinn Invasion, and we have the yearly Shelby Invasion. There's been unofficial Huffman Invasions too. Is anyone interested in having a Colson Invasion? Thought I'd start a feeler thread to see how many locals actually have Colson riders in their collection. Hoping a few out of towners like Chris(Slick) & John(john) might come to show off their bikes. I myself should be able to get about 3 roadworthy. I know Don(schwinndoggy) & Chris(monarky) have Colsons they're working on. Please post here if there is any interest. Don & I were thinking about making it in August. Hope that works and doesn't conflict with any other Coaster's events. Thanks! Mike

I am in. I now have the long awaited bushings for my Colson Twin Cushioner, so there is no stopping the invasion from happening.
John

SWEET! I better get my butt in gear and get these things on the road. August sound good? I think the Shelby Invasion is planned for June,no?

Sounds good to me ....

Good idea Mike .... this is what the CYCLONE COASTER rides are all about in my mind ... I have my Colson ready to roll ... Slick & the gang from Rolling Relics have some sweet Colsons too .. it would be tough for them the month after the Shelby Invasion ( July ) to scrape more funds together for the following month - SO MAYBE make it for September OR October so they have some time to recoup some denero .. just a thought - I am all for it though ... lets make it happen .. Frank

I got a rideable Colson! I am in whenever it is! Is it an invasion? Maybe a Cyclone Coaster Colson Cruise? Colson Crawl?

Good idea Mike .... this is what the CYCLONE COASTER rides are all about in my mind ... I have my Colson ready to roll ... Slick & the gang from Rolling Relics have some sweet Colsons too .. it would be tough for them the month after the Shelby Invasion ( July ) to scrape more funds together for the following month - SO MAYBE make it for September OR October so they have some time to recoup some denero .. just a thought - I am all for it though ... lets make it happen .. Frank

Sept sounds fine, or whenever works. The more the better, so hoping our homies from NorCal can make it! Gives me more time to get my rides together too:cool:

I'm in !! I'll be out there with my IE Compadres Mart909 and Monarky with a completed 38 or Under construction bike and a Rat Rod Colson.

The CCCC ride ....

The CCCC ride .. Cyclone Coaster Colson Collaboration ... not to be confused with the CCCP ( Russian ) group ... Lets hear from our Rolling Relic riders up North .. anyone want to get in on the CCCC ride ??

attachment.php

Last edited:
The CCCC ride .. Cyclone Coaster Colson Collaboration ... not to be confused with the CCCP ( Russian ) group ... Lets hear from our Rolling Relic riders up North .. anyone want to get in on the CCCC ride ??

attachment.php

Hi Mike....count me in with my IE buddies (mart909) and (38special) as you know I'm trying to get my Colson up and running. I think it's a great idea. Stay cool Monarky :cool:

Back