When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cyclone Coasters Colson Invasion Feeler

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
December would be tough for us out-of-towners with Christmas scheduling & expenses, but no worries about scheduling it around us! :p;):D

Darcie

Last edited:
Bumping this up!

Been working on getting a couple more of my Colsons roadworthy. Should have a total of 4 not including my girls '55 Evans/Colson Commander. Still need to get a headbadge, seat & shifter though. Spoke to Frank at the last LB Swap and we're thinking of having the Colson Invasion in November. Wanna get some feedback to see if that works with our buds up North and down South. Please post here and let us know...

Two more mocked up. Should be ready for battle soon.
20140622_173939_zpsnzamz8j9-1.jpg

Last edited:
Not a Colson Invasion - A Colson Collaboration

Been working on getting a couple more of my Colsons roadworthy. Should have a total of 4 not including my girls '55 Evans/Colson Commander. Still need to get a headbadge, seat & shifter though. Spoke to Frank at the last LB Swap and we're thinking of having the Colson Invasion in November. Wanna get some feedback to see if that works with out buds up North and down South. Please post here and let us know...

Two more mocked up. Should be ready for battle soon.

That's right Mike - but not a Colson Invasion - A Colson Collaboration ... YES - lets have the COLSON COLLABORATION the day of the NEXT CYCLONE COASTER Swapmeet & CC Sunday Ride in OCTOBER OR NOVEMBER - this give all the Colson riders some time to finish up & dial in their Colsons for the ride ....

But for now let dust off those SHELBY bicycles & dial them in for the SHELBY INVASION on July 6th @ the CYCLONE COASTER Sunday ride 2 days AFTER the 2014 City of Lake Forest Fourth of July Parade Friday where CC is parade entrant # 30 in this hometown Parade this year -

A VINTAGE BICYCLE & CYCLONE COASTER T-Shirt ARE REQUIRED if you want to join CYCLONE COASTER in the City of Lake Forest 4th of July Parade

Go to www.cyclonecoaster.com for ALL the details & directions

Ride Vintage

Frank

Shelby Shelby Shelby ..... 2013 Invasion.jpg

Last edited:
Not really a hijack... But... If you wanted to participate, but didn't have a colson... Just posted one in the for sale section! Have a good ride!

Bumpin' this up!

Hope you guys are getting those Colsons roadworthy! All are invited, whether crusty, OG paint,restored or half-ass projects. Hell, you can even bring your Evans! I'm hoping to get at least one all pretty and painted. If not, I'll have at least 3 rusty & cobbled together rides. Anyone else have pics to get the blood pumping?? We also have to set a date for this Colson event. We've been thinking Oct or Nov, so let us know what works best for our out-of-town family. See you there!:cool:

Hope you guys are getting those Colsons roadworthy! All are invited, whether crusty, OG paint,restored or half-ass projects. Hell, you can even bring your Evans! I'm hoping to get at least one all pretty and painted. If not, I'll have at least 3 rusty & cobbled together rides. Anyone else have pics to get the blood pumping?? We also have to set a date for this Colson event. We've been thinking Oct or Nov, so let us know what works best for our out-of-town family. See you there!:cool:

I'm thinking of coming out for a CC ride in either Oct or Nov. Anyone got a Double Eagle Clipper they'll loan me for the ride? V/r Shawn

I'm thinking of coming out for a CC ride in either Oct or Nov. Anyone got a Double Eagle Clipper they'll loan me for the ride? V/r Shawn

I do. I cant ride them all and it will be hard for me to pick one. So if you are riding the Clipper it leaves me one less to chose from.

Back