When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cyclone Coasters Colson Invasion Feeler

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Will this work?

Will this work? I'm in...

Balloonatic 0-0

Attachments

• 1939 Colson Tandem.jpg
    1939 Colson Tandem.jpg
    581.1 KB · Views: 496
That will work ... November 2nd is my goal for this ride ....

Will this work? I'm in...

Balloonatic 0-0

It's always tough to plan events that don't clash with other things during the year - multiple events are not any easier ..... I need to secure the date - BUT - Sunday - November 2nd - SHOULD be the date for the CYCLONE COASTER Sunday ride / free SWAPMEET & Colson Collaboration -

AGAIN - I NEED TO SECURE THE DATE - but November 2nd SHOULD BE the best day - I need to get a hold of the owner of the PIKE Restaurant & Bar to secure the date for the CC free SWAPMEET

>> IF all goes as planned - it will be a full day as follows :

CC free SWAPMEET --- 7am - 10am
CC Sunday Ride & COLSON Collaboration --- 11am - Lunch

I WILL POST IT on our CYCLONE COASTER website - the CC Facebook Page & HERE UNDER " Swapmeet & Events " AS SOON AS IT IS OFFICIAL -

Thanks for the interest everyone - Ride Vintage - Frank

Last edited:
It's always tough to plan events that don't clash with other things during the year - multiple events are not any easier ..... I need to secure the date - BUT - Sunday - November 7th - SHOULD be the date for the CYCLONE COASTER Sunday ride / free SWAPMEET & Colson Collaboration -

AGAIN - I NEED TO SECURE THE DATE - but November 7th SHOULD BE the best day - I need to get a hold of the owner of the PIKE Restaurant & Bar to secure the date for the CC free SWAPMEET

>> IF all goes as planned - it will be a full day as follows :

CC free SWAPMEET --- 7am - 10am
CC Sunday Ride & COLSON Collaboration --- 11am - Lunch

I WILL POST IT on our CYCLONE COASTER website - the CC Facebook Page & HERE UNDER " Swapmeet & Events " AS SOON AS IT IS OFFICIAL -

Thanks for the interest everyone - Ride Vintage - Frank

This sounds great Frank. Now I just need to get off my butt & get these bikes halfway presentable! Anyone got any '37 Colson fenders out there....anyone??

what about...

Are Evans/Colsons invited to the party??

Attachments

• IMG_20110221_095717.jpg
    IMG_20110221_095717.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 392
With that Evanaction fork you'll get into the most elite gatherings! Love to see it there. Hoping to have my girl's '55 Evans/Colson Commander more correct in time for the ride.

So November 7th is the date? Gonna be there with wife/her colson or not. Got my work cut out with this one.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 396
Thanks for the correct date ...

Sunday is November 2nd

I just corrected the date from November 7th or 9th typo to the correct date of November 2nd .. I need to double check with the PIKE bar & restaurant now that we are closer to November & I will start another thread to make it official as well as post a note on this thread ... thanks for finding the glitch on the date - Ride Vintage - Frank

Last edited:
Back