When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cyclone Coasters Monark March Ride Mar 3rd 2019

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Check out the hourly weather report ... at least you can see when it may actually rain ... the bad thing is they never ever tell you where the weather monitor for the weather report is based .. it's just a generalization for the entire city ... just a thought ... Frank

Unfortunately, can't make this one...as far as monitoring weather, I have an App that does not only monitor the weather, it monitors it exactly where you are standing, or the city you are in..the "current location" is an address where you are at..(I didn't want to show my address) (when I was working, I had to know about rain due to the fact that we couldn't work when it rained.) If it says it will rain in 1 min....I will guarantee it will rain in 1 min......never has been wrong....It's called Dark Sky......
It looks like a Chamber of Commerce kind of day, and I will guarantee I will be at the next one.....enjoy the ride......

Image-1 (004).jpg

Image-1 (005).jpg

Damn!! How did I miss this ride?? I'd love to have brought my new wingbar, or my Red Hex Rod... oh well, guess I'll have to wait for the first annual Monark Madness event at Robot Coffee in Altadena in the fall. What's Monark Madness at Robot Coffee you ask? Well, you'll have to wait to find out once we're built out and open... hopefully sometime mid year this year. Stay tuned.

BEAUTY (1).jpg

BEAUTY (2).jpg

044.JPG

Good to be on the Coaster ride today! Great seeing you all again, and the awesome bikes. I feel lucky to be able to get out here and participate, and always feel welcome. We got lucky with the weather despite a light rain up to nearly the start of the ride. I had ridden to the ride with Mark@tripple3 . We left and went back south down the coast to Huntington and on to Marks house after the photo shoot at the pier. 40-ish miles, my legs were screaming. Not much riding since November where I live. Thanks for a great day!

Back