When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cyclone Coasters Monark May Ride! May 7 2017

-
Bringing this
IMG_0075.JPG

Monark may how awesome!
Is anyone going to this ride from the riverside area? I sold a bike to a friend on here and hes going to be in long beach, wanted to ask if i could give his bike to anyone who is going from riverside to the coasters ride, to give him it. I wasnt planning to go to long beach (ill be on the road a lot). Thanks for the help friends :)

Monark may how awesome!
Is anyone going to this ride from the riverside area? I sold a bike to a friend on here and hes going to be in long beach, wanted to ask if i could give his bike to anyone who is going from riverside to the coasters ride, to give him it. I wasnt planning to go to long beach (ill be on the road a lot). Thanks for the help friends :)
You gotta come to the swap Amanda! At least come and say Hi!

@fordmike65 i really dont think im up for driving to long beach :( im probably gonna meet up with brian between riverside and monrovia. But im torn - maybe we will come down to long beach! We will be so close! Maybe i can get diana to do the ride haha. Wed need to borrow bikes though. And also i have a friend meeting us in riverside too so idk. Let me do some additional planning. I hate to miss out on a ride. Although my luck ill break another bike. Frank knows what im talking about haha

Back