When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cyclops push scoot

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

old man

On Training Wheels
Hi new to the forum
I'm looking for some tyres for a late 30's scooter made in australia by cyclops. As I am sure you all know it is impossible to get parts for anything that old so I am looking for some direction.
This is it to start with
P1010004.JPG

It's in good condition with no rust or dents just needs a paintjob and the rubber bits, as I have spent some months searching for tyres I'm looking for some direction from your collective minds.

It has a cool background with my father (now in his 80's) having memories of the trouble he got into sliding it around on the concrete with his father upset over the black tyre marks all around the house

It has a rear brake and a sprung footboard so it was a top of the line model.

I would love to rebuild it for him if I can come up with some type of tyre, the rim is 23mm wide and 264mm dia. anyone got any ideas?

Thanks for looking
scott

Hi Scott,

You are obviously an Aussie..... You don't see many Cyclops toys pop up here.
If you need tyres, there is a guy called Dave that supplies the rubber by the metre. Personally I haven't bought any off him so I am unsure how you attach the length to the rim......

If you type into Google or whatever search engine you use, Dave the pedal car guy, it will be one of the top names on the search list.

If you're after the rubber foot mat, good luck. You'll have to keep your eyes open for a good used one as I don't think anywhere reproduces them.

Other than that, nice scooter and when you pull the axles from the wheels, be careful, fair chance it has roller bearings and they will go everywhere.

Thanks
Anthony

I've heard people use rubber ''O'' rings, which come in a bunch of sizes. There is an expander for putting them on with

Back