When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cygnet

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Cygnet???

DO you know what the Cygnet sold for? There is an incredibly beautiful example of one in Carillon Park in Dayton. Rolling art...

real or reproduction

2 of the 5 that are known are reproduction ,, that is the latest information that has been announced

Walter, why did it sell for so much. Rareness alone?

Been lots of talk on other forums..I have my ideas, but like to get an experts opinion/take on it.

-Fixedwheel-

cygnet fever

that bike falls into many area's of collecting ,it is sculpture,rolling art ,, very rare, the bike was purchased by the best and most amazing bicycle museum in the world,, .if you look at the photos of the bike in pryor dodges book the BICYCLE it shows how nice the cygnet is compared to most other bikes,my opinion .. ...also if you are looking at the BICYCLE book check out the aluminum bowden bike with ben bowden riding in 1946, i submitted the photo for publication in the book,, and took a signed copy down to Ben in lake worth fl.. do you think there are more cygnets out there?? mans or womens ?? thanks wpb

Does anyone know why the Stoddard Cygnet is currently on ebay with a buy-it-now of $1700?

I checked that out, it looks like someone has hijacked a legitimate sellers identity and is trying to entice "buyers" to send money for something he doesn't own or have.

Back