When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

D.P. Harris find? Need help with date.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Got it, I was a bit backwards. Thanks for your help, I've only been into collecting pre 1940's bikes for about a year or two and I would like to make sure I get my facts as straight as possible.

No Problem, it is a very useful dating tool with the caveat that on many bikes, wheels and hubs that appear to be original are not. You also get a lot of people misiterpreting the spoke count/gauge number and telling you their bike is from the 13th month of 1936

Strings-n-Spokes cool Zenith, I have a girls Zenith in green that would go great with that bike.
Adamtinkerer, I think your right that looks alot like the bike I picked up. Its nice to see some frame graphics. Would you have a close up of the head badge?
Another question I have is the rims, I have not seen this type before. They look like clincher rims not glue on style.

I don't have a close up, but it's the usual early Rollfast badge, with the red 'bulls eye' surrounded by gold 'buttons'. If you've seen one, you'll know what I'm talking about! Check out Classic Bicycle News' Rollfast book, it has lots of info, old ads, and all of the other badges DP Harris/Snyder used.

Ok, most of the rust is still in tact and now I just need to build the wheels. Should be ready to ride soon.
SH104113-1.jpg

SH104112-1.jpg

Great Shop Pic! Clearly wired for sound and I've gotta' love seating and the industrial strength fume hood. But seriously, no big screen???

Nice couple of bikes too!

Back