When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

D.P.Harris / Rollfast Catalog circa 1930???

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rustyspoke66

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I made up a couple copies of this old Rollfast / D.P.Harris catalog. Originally 192 pages, this reprint is 144 pages. I basically left out the goat shears and such as they do not pertain to bicycles and it reduces the printing cost. This is great reference material from circa 1930 and has tons of great information and color pictures. I believe the page with the color chips is a valuable resource and if anybody needs a modern color code I am working with the paint shop to come up with those and it will be included. I will be taking orders and printing 10 at a time. That way there is not too much overhead. I will be able to sell these for 30.00 shipped. Let me know what you think.
SH104917-1.jpg

SH104913-1.jpg

SH104914-1.jpg

SH104915-1.jpg

SH104916-1.jpg

I'll have more copies next week. The first three have been sold. Also as far as accessories go this book has a crazy amount of bells.

Is this the Rollfast book that went up for sale here or on Ebay several weeks ago? Did you buy it or were you the seller?

Doesn't the ROLLFAST book the the Classic Bicycle News put out already have all of this info and more?

I bought it and it seemed right to share it. It's one of three copies I have seen and I believe there are some of the pages from this catalog in other Bicycle reference material. This one is completely copied from this original catalog and no others. I am having more copies made tomorrow. There will be 142 pages with 33 of them being color. These are also laser printed and perfect for the work bench. There is a correction from the first post which stated there would be 144 pages, two of the pages had been doubled. I should have had my wife proof it first.

The other Rollfast book has fewer pages and a mix of years. This one is more for the pre balloon crowd and that is why I am trying to get feedback in this category instead of the Buy/Sell/Trade. So yes the other book does have other information for the ballooners.

Back