When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

D.P. Harris/Rollfast Year & Badge Verification

-

GD5877

Look Ma, No Hands!
I recently purchased an "Early 40s DP Harris 26" Balloon Bike" and I received it today. From what I've read here, I've concluded that this is a 1941 Rollfast but does anyone have any idea what the secondary number (78110) is? Additionally, can someone guide me in the right direction for which style headbadge(s) came on the 1941 Rollfast? I've been told this is original paint, so the outline may be of some assistance.

I'll be happy to provide more pics if necessary.

Thanks in advance!!

I was so excited to get this bike yesterday, and was so concerned with what *year* it was, I overlooked that 78110 is the actual S/N. Sorry for the newb questions. :/

The last picture of the badge profile ghosting looks like an aluminum MW Hawthorne badge; but not the other side. There are lots of DP Harris badges out there, and mostly round or ovals.

The last picture of the badge profile ghosting looks like an aluminum MW Hawthorne badge; but not the other side. There are lots of DP Harris badges out there, and mostly round or ovals.
Thanks, it's fun putting together clues and playing detective!

Back