When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Daccordi Racing Track Bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Callahooney1

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Found this incomplete Daccordi Track Racing bicycle but not sure year or model. Can someone please share some info on it, such as model, yr made, correct parts to xomplete, value, etc. Grazi.

20190826_114041.jpg

20190826_114047.jpg

20190826_114112.jpg

20190826_114134.jpg

20190826_114128.jpg

20190826_114118.jpg

With a rear derailleur hanger, forward facing dropouts, front derailleur, shifters & brakes, geometry, this would have been a time trial bike. Guessing late 80's? Someone with a bigger brain than me will have the date pinned.....

Cool bike!!:cool::cool:

-----

Thanks very much for posting. :)

Beginning in the early 1980's Daccordi did contract work for Norwegian cycle maker Den Beste Sykkel (DBS) Oeglaend, of Sandnes Norway.

-----

What do you mean by correct parts to complete?

A custom built bike to begin with so no right or wrong parts.

One thing I notice is the rear wheel is a campy 8 speed with a 9 speed Shimano derailleur. Not a combo that will work.

I’d do a lot of thinking before you start spending money. Because this could easily become a money pit and your left with a bike that is not comfortable at all to ride unless you like you knuckles on the ground. These style bikes have a very aggressive position at all times.

Look up team time trial too, that will give you a good idea of one intended purpose.

Ok, thanks. Didn't even know the derailleur was not fit for that bike. Again I understand about customizing a bike for your own needs and I know it gets costly. Probably just going to list this bike for sale. Thanks

Time trail or Pursuit or Funny bicycles are a tough sell no matter what the components are since most frame styles like that are custom fitted for specific sized riders. Also to value a bike of that nature is tough since the market for old bikes is different in each state.

Back