When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dads 1919 harley davidson

-
Fantastic! Curious about Piercer's question too. I was thinking those might be ISO 642 tires, if so I want to order a set.

Fantastic! Curious about Piercer's question too. I was thinking those might be ISO 642 tires, if so I want to order a set.
The tires are 28×1 1/2 from classic-cycle.de...... they do not have the ISO listed on these particular tires. The prices are reasonable and they have have many abstract sizes......buy a bunch till you get some to fit. Put a little heat at them, they'll go on.

A gentleman asked about the pedals, so I did a fake it till you can find it.

Real nice quality reproductions from rideable replicas, very good price. I just cut 1/2 threads, beat up the blocks, and painted the crusty look.

Still looking for crusty ideal 3 3/4.....probably me and everyone else.

Chris.

Ridable replicas! Greg's shop is just a few blocks from my house. He's a good guy who has helped me many times with old bike questions.

From this Ebay ad it looks like the Ruben tires are British size 28x11/2 (iso 635) not pre war US 28 inch (iso 642). They look great on those rims.

Back