When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dads bike under way

-
Sweet! I'm trying to figure out what color pins I'd do. Black or red would be the obvious choice, but I'm thinking a dark orange. ;)
We were thinking very similar and went with Maroon:) A friend of mine is going to pull the stripes in a week or so. Will keep you posted. Still looking for parts to make it correct as far as mechanical. The guy who I think may have gotten the headbadge has still not returned my letter. I'm like 90% sure it was a Westfield Columbia. Dad said he knows the crank was replaced and I am thinking when they changed the crank they changed the chainring too. Pretty sure it was a pope chainring and made in 1929 or 30.

Looking for opinions here too. The rack I painted in the brown. Should I leave it or paint it black?

Thnk it may be this:
1541855598738.png

Update. Starting to put it back together. Pinstripe went with Burnt Orange. Laced the wheels and dropped them off at shop for truing. Still trying to figure out if Columbia or Westfield. The frame coming up to the center post looks too straight to be Columbia. All the pictures I have seen of them have a much deeper curve. All think I know is it is a 1930 Westfield frame. Yes the handle bars are backwards...did that to get more room on table:)
getting it back.jpg

frame.jpg

Back