When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dad's Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

APK-1

On Training Wheels
Have my Father's Bicycle. From photos I have found looks to by a Shelby Big Tank. He repainted the bike about 54ish years ago.
I believe the seat is original.
What is it worth in current condition?

Thank you for your replies in advance.

20220514_151042.jpg

20220514_151051.jpg

20220514_151121.jpg

20220514_151131.jpg

20220514_151136.jpg

Have my Father's Bicycle. From photos I have found looks to by a Shelby Big Tank. He repainted the bike about 54ish years ago.
I believe the seat is original.
What is it worth in current condition?

Thank you for your replies in advance.

View attachment 1629396

View attachment 1629397

View attachment 1629398

View attachment 1629399

View attachment 1629400
I MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN YOU BIKE .. IF YOU ARE GOING TO SELL IT ... PM '' PRIVATE MESSAGE '' ME HERE WHEN YOU READY AND WE CAN TALK......... THANK YOU...

Welcome. Nice bike. You will get lots of interest based on it being a somewhat rare desirable bike. The repaint ( as mentioned) is against it, but it may have preserved the metal. It looks pretty straight and complete. Good luck!

Going to see a lot more of these "Dad's Bike" in the coming years. The people who had them new are passing and the estates are being cleared out. Same thing is happening with the old cars I am into and its bringing the prices down as inventory is increasing. Dont blow all your cash on this one there will be plenty more to follow.

Back