When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dad's Bike

-
looks to me like vintage bicycles is indeed the old farts club. I see a drop in values just like stock Model A's and T's since those guys are really old farts

looks to me like vintage bicycles is indeed the old farts club. I see a drop in values just like stock Model A's and T's since those guys are really old farts
Not what I was seeing at MLC/Monroe as well as some significant private transactions hitting new highs.

not a current drop, but a future drop as we all start to kick the bucket and our families sell our stuff for pennies on the dollar.
people buy restored Model A's these days to build Hot-Rods out of.
Depends on what they are selling off. Common will always be common and desirable usually remains desirable.

I am going hang on to it for a while. Aired up the tires, which are Sears and 55-57 years old. Washed off the dirt from sitting in the back of the storage shed for years.

IMG_6203.JPG

Back