When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

dads.....

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
It was his dads bike....so we all need to pay a little more than the actual value....
maybe 7 or 8 times more.

because it was his dads.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=193051659961

plus it has some nice Chinese tires on it and mickey mouse bell.

Soon I will be listing an incomplete phantom that was my Grampas.....for 5000.00 because it was gramps...and he was realllllly old.

s-l1600.jpg

It was his dads bike....so we all need to pay a little more than the actual value....
maybe 7 or 8 times more.

because it was his dads.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Schwinn-bl...659961?hash=item2cf2c68eb9:g:WJMAAOSwlghdVrNt

Soon I will be listing an incomplete phantom that was my Grampas.....for 5000.00 because it was gramps...and he was realllllly old.

View attachment 1053144
Time capsule mint. "some say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one" I'm sure his Dad was a swell guy, but I'd suggest this was in "mid resto" stage?

Wait so if this bike was his dads and is 2k and the same bike but incomplete owned by his grandpa is 5k if I have someone 100 years old buy my panther for 5 minutes than I buy it back can I resell it for 10k?

No rack and tail light. No fender light cover. No front brake.
Seems people add 2/3 to the worth of a bike because of the sentimental value THEY precieve it has to OTHERS.

" It’s been sitting protective in our basement. It’s made with loving care. A beauty I don’t ship. So it’s local buyer. I listed at 150lbs. I have no clue the weight. My dad knew all the tech info " Is this what they mean by "The Dumbing Down of America " ? :poutingcat::oops:o_O:rolleyes::eek:

" It’s been sitting protective in our basement. It’s made with loving care. A beauty I don’t ship. So it’s local buyer. I listed at 150lbs. I have no clue the weight. My dad knew all the tech info " Is this what they mean by "The Dumbing Down of America " ? :poutingcat::oops:o_O:rolleyes::eek:

1566796953428.png

maybe 7 or 8 times more.

because it was his dads.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Schwinn-bl...659961?hash=item2cf2c68eb9:g:WJMAAOSwlghdVrNt

View attachment 1053144
Hey the Seat is the same color as the filing cabinet, what are the odds

Back