When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Dallas Pattern Handlebar and Person's Track model saddle Needed!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

New Mexico Brant

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
So I am trying to get the final parts together for my 1940 balloon tire model Huffman camelback. It is to be badged as a Western Flyer "Men's Dallas Equipped," with the coaster brake optional (only in Texas)!?! Anyway, I would be grateful if a Caber could please help me find the final pieces: a Dallas pattern handlebar (I actually need two, this was the bar John R. Alexander preferred to use on his Rocket Bicycle). The Western Flyer catalog mentions the San Antonio store uses "Lawson 16" racing bar;" does anyone know what this looks like? Also needed is saddle: a "Person's Track Racer model. Sole-leather top. Four springs moulded direct to the cantle." Please PM me or call/text at: 717-554-2176. Kindly, Brant.

FullSizeRender 8.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

The Western Flyer catalog mentions the San Antonio store uses "Lawson 16" racing bar;" does anyone know what this looks like?

This is a poor Xerox copy of page 14 from the 1940 Torrington catalog. The Lawson bar is on top.

Glad you found the Dallas bars. I too have always wanted to build up that Western Flyer Singlebar since I saw it in the Huffman book.
image (5).jpeg

Back