When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

dallas schwinn basketcase

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Serial puts it at '49 I think. Personally I'd part that thing out. The Mack truck piece could be worth some scratch. If that had popped up local I would have been all over it. Great score.
Cheers, Geoff

Didn't want to be seen riding this..........

I decided that I didn’t want to ride this ‘thing’ …so I disassembled it. The good: the frame is in good condition (has about 3 coats of house paint), the chainguard is good (no nicks/rust or dents), tank is in very good condition inside, it has the large Delta horn (doesn’t look like it’s ever had batteries in it – didn’t test), crank (marked AS&CO) and chainring in good shape, seat tube clamp and stem bolts are marked AS, light does have a hole but I can repair (if painted),and it has a large glass reflector on the rear, and the headbadge is different – I’ll have to restore. The bad: I think it probably had a locking fork at one time (it has top and bottom bearing cups that I haven’t seen before) , stem, handle grips, rear fender?, seat, wheels, aren’t original. If I restore/refurbish I may use the ‘BUDDY’ rack, it’s sort of neat……..

Back