When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

dallas schwinn basketcase

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
If I remember correctly, that buddy seat set-up alone is worth some bucks. At the very LEAST $100.

OK, OK, I had to get it...............

Ok I figured this wasn't all that far away so...........I drove over and picked it up. The bike has just about everything imaginable tacked on....a Mack truck Bulldog (eyes light up), a '57 Chevy model (below the Bulldog), a 50's Ford emblem (in front of the Bulldog) a AAA emblem (behind the Ford emblem), mudguards made out of floor mats, a blue CA plate, 2 small Wheaties plates, a large glass reflector, a trailer hitch, a kids seat, two aerials, a hippie sign (metal), and 2 add-on headlights....I don't think I missed anything.......Serial is F234880, and the headbadge is 'Boren Bicycle Company Littlerock Arkansas, I think it is a 'LATONIA'.

Attachments

• DSC03449.jpg
    DSC03449.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 85
  • DSC03447.jpg
    DSC03447.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 100
  • DSC03448.jpg
    DSC03448.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 116
  • DSC03452.jpg
    DSC03452.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 98
  • DSC03451.jpg
    DSC03451.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
More Photos....

additional photos.....

Attachments

• DSC03467.jpg
    DSC03467.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC03454.jpg
    DSC03454.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 84
  • DSC03460.jpg
    DSC03460.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC03463.jpg
    DSC03463.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 71
Now that's a hot mess! It's sure got moxie though :cool: It's almost screaming to be left as-is.

You could probably resell on craigslist advertised as a Pee-Wee Herman bike :o

That's a true "RAT" bike for sure with some class underneath somewhere hiding..... I would not change a thing either except grease her up, ride her, and terrify & embarrass the hell out of my wife. On second thought, I couldn't bring it home unless I wanted to sleep outdoors with it!!!!!

looks like that chainguard might clean up... I hope he didnt drill into the fenderlight to mount that car/bull dog. Not too bad of a tank either... Pretty good score for $100!

Back