When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dan aka Bicycle bones MIA

-

tansandyfeet

Look Ma, No Hands!
Has anyone seen or spoke to Dan aka Bicycle Bones lately ? I have called him and number is no longer working .
I have sent him emails with no reply . Tried to send him message on ebay and it doesn't accept messages.
I am concerned something has happened to him. I have not been in touch with him for over a year and was
trying to buy some specific parts . Any info on his where abouts would be greatly appreciated .

Has anyone seen or spoke to Dan aka Bicycle Bones lately ? I have called him and number is no longer working .
I have sent him emails with no reply . Tried to send him message on ebay and it doesn't accept messages.
I am concerned something has happened to him. I have not been in touch with him for over a year and was
trying to buy some specific parts . Any info on his where abouts would be greatly appreciated .
DID YOU KNOW HE MOVED FROM KANSAS TO NEW YORK STATE?

bicyclebones has some handlebars listed on ebay I need. I was able to send a message through ebay and it appears it went through. I will let you know if I hear back from him.

On eBay if you attempt to message someone and it doesn’t go through it typically means you’ve been blocked. Maybe you had a transaction that went wrong in the past and he decided he didn’t like headaches. Not certain, but that’s what it usually means

Back