When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dan aka Bicycle bones MIA

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

tansandyfeet

Look Ma, No Hands!
Has anyone seen or spoke to Dan aka Bicycle Bones lately ? I have called him and number is no longer working .
I have sent him emails with no reply . Tried to send him message on ebay and it doesn't accept messages.
I am concerned something has happened to him. I have not been in touch with him for over a year and was
trying to buy some specific parts . Any info on his where abouts would be greatly appreciated .

Has anyone seen or spoke to Dan aka Bicycle Bones lately ? I have called him and number is no longer working .
I have sent him emails with no reply . Tried to send him message on ebay and it doesn't accept messages.
I am concerned something has happened to him. I have not been in touch with him for over a year and was
trying to buy some specific parts . Any info on his where abouts would be greatly appreciated .
DID YOU KNOW HE MOVED FROM KANSAS TO NEW YORK STATE?

bicyclebones has some handlebars listed on ebay I need. I was able to send a message through ebay and it appears it went through. I will let you know if I hear back from him.

On eBay if you attempt to message someone and it doesn’t go through it typically means you’ve been blocked. Maybe you had a transaction that went wrong in the past and he decided he didn’t like headaches. Not certain, but that’s what it usually means

Back