When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dana 3sp transmission - Model identification

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Mike K.

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hello, I'm working on a 1970's, Dana three speed transmission. Is there anyway to tell which of the four models I have? Is it just the crank arm length and cable length that differs? I'm trying to figure out if the one I have is for a 26" bike. Cable length dosn't matter on this bike. I'm making a custom "suicide" shifter with new cables. Thanks!!! :)
Screenshot_2019-01-24-15-50-50.png

Hello, I'm working on a 1970's, Dana three speed transmission. Is there anyway to tell which of the four models I have? Is it just the crank arm length and cable length that differs? I'm trying to figure out if the one I have is for a 26" bike. Cable length dosn't matter on this bike. I'm making a custom "suicide" shifter with new cables. Thanks!!! :)
View attachment 938802
How did your project turn out, I think is just cable length that's the difference

Back