danbury mint Schwinn Black Phantom Bicycle on ebay ...

Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

Rollo

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Dec 29, 2016
Lincoln Park, United States
... Didn't realize they were going for this much! ...

Mark Johnston

Apr 16, 2017
Phoenix
I am not now nor have I ever been any kind of Nazi. look up Nazi online, you must not know the meaning of the word. if you say for sell rather than for sale you are ignorant. if you type for sell and think somehow you said for sale, you are double ignorant. the ignorant among us annoy me no matter how they show their ignorance. I try to avoid them, but it is becoming increasingly difficult.
Lighten up Frances. Perhaps English isn’t the posters first language?
Also, have you ever heard of capitalizing sentences and punctuation? You’re sentence structure is atrocious.

This ad goes away when you register for an account!

kreika

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Dec 7, 2016
Santa Cruz
I am not now nor have I ever been any kind of Nazi. look up Nazi online, you must not know the meaning of the word. if you say for sell rather than for sale you are ignorant. if you type for sell and think somehow you said for sale, you are double ignorant. the ignorant among us annoy me no matter how they show their ignorance. I try to avoid them, but it is becoming increasingly difficult.

Here’s the definition in case your interested. I believe the context in which he used the word “Nazi” is correct. Meaning your very “inflexible” when it comes to your tolerance for others grammatical expertise or lack thereof.

Mark Johnston

Apr 16, 2017
Phoenix

Here’s the definition in case your interested. I believe the context in which he used the word “Nazi” is correct. Meaning your very “inflexible” when it comes to your tolerance for others grammatical expertise or lack thereof.
This. But his lack of grammar is what makes it funny though.

stoney

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Jul 19, 2013
Fuquay Varina, NC, United States
Being originally from upstate N.Y., I have a twist on this "For Sell" thing. I have been in N.C. for 4 years now. I see and hear "For Sell" all the time here. I used to wonder why the hell do they say "for sell". I feel it is a southern drawl and that is how they many say the word "sale". So----they spell it like they pronounce it. Maybe yes, maybe no. Just my observation.

Rollo

Dec 29, 2016
The Danbury Mint's creation is just flat out detailed to the hilt. It actually looks real. If I had one I'd never sale it. :p

1580174159362.png

1580174217319.png
... I agree! .. I was fortunate enough to score one for a BIN price of $50 without the box, but near mint condition ... Detail beats the Xonex Fantom hands down ...

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Sep 30, 2006
so cal beaches
If it wasn't for the ridiculous looking "pregnant" seat.... a pic of the bike would look like a real Phantom

Reactions: CURTIS L LINDGREN

Rollo

Dec 29, 2016
... Bid at $510.00? ... o_O ... Something"s fishy ... new seller with 0 feedback ... current bidder with 0 feedback ...

CURTIS L LINDGREN

Dec 19, 2017
Pacific Northwest , United States
Can you raise those handlebars on the Danbury Mint bikes ? They seem a bit low. just wondering............. :rolleyes:

This ad goes away when you register for an account!