When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

danbury mint Schwinn Black Phantom Bicycle on ebay ...

-
I am not now nor have I ever been any kind of Nazi. look up Nazi online, you must not know the meaning of the word. if you say for sell rather than for sale you are ignorant. if you type for sell and think somehow you said for sale, you are double ignorant. the ignorant among us annoy me no matter how they show their ignorance. I try to avoid them, but it is becoming increasingly difficult.

Here’s the definition in case your interested. I believe the context in which he used the word “Nazi” is correct. Meaning your very “inflexible” when it comes to your tolerance for others grammatical expertise or lack thereof.

Being originally from upstate N.Y., I have a twist on this "For Sell" thing. I have been in N.C. for 4 years now. I see and hear "For Sell" all the time here. I used to wonder why the hell do they say "for sell". I feel it is a southern drawl and that is how they many say the word "sale". So----they spell it like they pronounce it. Maybe yes, maybe no. Just my observation.

... Bid at $510.00? ... o_O ... Something"s fishy ... new seller with 0 feedback ... current bidder with 0 feedback ...

Back