When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DANGEROUS Flames!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

coasterbrakejunkie1969

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I picked up this frame as a 3 speed minus wheel set as an extra treat last time I saw Kirk Thomas , thanks Kirk. I would like to go back to a 3 speed but not right now. For now I threw a Bendix 70 set on it so I could ride it around. It needs a bit of cleaning and some more appropriate parts but it still turns heads. The seat is killer as well as the real swept back handlebars. The handlebars were wrapped with orange handlebar tape all the way down. Do I go with that or get some orange grips? All and any comments welcome

IMG_1135.jpg

IMG_1136.jpg

IMG_1137.jpg

IMG_1138.jpg

IMG_1139.jpg

That should clean up nicely! :cool:
Personally, I would go with orange(preferred) or yellow grips.

Thanks,I need to find a cool set of both orange preferred as well and yellow either way. If I find a wheel set I may wrap the whole bar '70s drop bar style. Maybe I could do a double wrap in yellow and orange with the grips and all. The $ available for this one already in the negative haha.

Nicely done coaster! - am digging the fall color scheme for Upstate NY - should be a hot seller when the leaves are turning!
Maybe add some orange/amber spoke reflectors to give some side bling and break up your black walls?

Back