When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dario Designs Supa-Fly DHO

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I actually started the company at age 17. I drew this bike up in my highschool drafting class and went on to build & sell them after I graduated.

It was a major flop business wise but I acquired a more than general understanding of engineering, manufacturing, marketing, racing, and selling.

I held onto one of them for nostalgic reasons.

Last edited:
I'm not a mountain bike type of guy but if I had one this would be it! Just out of curiosity what did these sell for new? V/r Shawn

2800 frame and fork (i think). At the time, high end framesets were selling for around 1800 without forks. I used my relationship w Zzyzx/Bullet USA. I could purchase these forks at a very low price and create a package that would help offset my huge cost of producing these cnc'd swingarms.

Here's a look at the DH scene when this bike was new. It looks so antiquated now. I think If I could compete in this race with my current bike I'd have placed.

Back