When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dating an Indian

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
C

CCM Rider

Hi Everyone, The last thread I posted I was asking if anyone could help me identify a bike that I had recently purchased. I did some detective work and I believe I got my hands on an old Indian. The dead giveaway was the chainwheel. The person who sold it to me didn't know what it was but was sure that it was from between 1918 - 20s. The question is, how do you determine a date on a bike like this? Thanks, H.

Attachments

• bike02.jpg
    bike02.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 109
  • bike01.jpg
    bike01.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 93
More on the Indian

I was very surprised when I saw it. The body is in great shape, no rust. The colour appears to be original too. The tires are what appear to be the original wooden rims which where 'armoured' with nickel plating and then painted. The only drawback is that the original headbadge had been removed. I'm trying to determine the year so I can find the appropriate headbadge.

Back