When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Davenport fix day 1

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Brant - it's a great photo of Stinson. I do have this already as a Horner Cabinet Card and also 8x10 as well as 11x14. Did you buy it?
I have put up wanted posts on Facebook in different groups; no one remembers who had it but it has been suggested where in the field the photo was. Fingers crossed the seller can be located and that it is still available. Was the one that sold on Ebay before I bought the Stinson box framed? Maybe this is a second example?

I have put up wanted posts on Facebook in different groups; no one remembers who had it but it has been suggested where in the field the photo was. Fingers crossed the seller can be located and that it is still available. Was the one that sold on Ebay before I bought the Stinson box framed? Maybe this is a second example?
Yes, I believe it was framed and I do think I have a copy of it. I believe it was in a little rougher condition than this one. I believe this is the 3rd one I've seen so far.

How much were these going for?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz2021-09-10_11-07-56.jpg

Seen my brother today, had to ask him about sidecars that were taken to this swap, No sale but after he mentioned straight four indian that he sold. I told him I seen it posted here. The bottom of the barrel for his pick.

Back