When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Davenport, Iowa swapmeet

-

ZOOK

Finally riding a big boys bike
This started many years ago as an antique motorcycle swapmeet. I have gone for a long time and there are more and more bicycles showing up each year. Mostly vintage. Any of my fellow cabe members going? It's at the Mississippi vally fairgrounds and starts the 29th of august. Great meet.

I'll ne there

Been going since 1980, back when it was about 40-50 venders out behind the fairground buildings...much bigger these days, it is awesome!

Iowa

See ya there. I've been going since I was a little kid . Awesome antique flat track races Friday night!

See ya there. I've been going since I was a little kid . Awesome antique flat track races Friday night!

Yes great swap meet. Over 800 vendors at the fair grounds. I will be racing my 1913 Indian in the boardtrack class. Mini bikes and scooters are the theme. You never know what people will bring.

Used to go out there a lot, but havent been in 5 years! And I hear its lots bigger now, so I might make the trip this year......

It's been on my calendar for a month, but we'll see, it's a busy time of the year. This is the Chief Blackhawk event right?

speaking of Black Hawks...

attachment.php

Back