When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Davis STD duty forks and Mystery straightbar frame $200 PP as gift or add 3% outright

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

mofoco1

Look Ma, No Hands!
Not sure if these will help someone out with their builds, but I have these Davis Std Duty Forks and Mystery Columbia looking straightbar frame for sale . Slight tire rub but not thru by any means on L inner leg of fork, no cracks no missing parts. It still has the correct top wing nut. I have this build going on as a Klunker. The frame which is NOT I said NOT Davis. The frame is a mystery someone here suggested German origin. Rear dropout look dead on Columbia, but it has a tiny bottom bracket and came with cottered cranks( which will go with it). The top seat stays are a 3 piece design and pinch to form the seat post clamp, they are separate though not all welded and finished like the Dayton frames of the teens and 20's, almost like the Raleighs. I started the build and realized that I can not use modern day OPC's as they will not fit thru BB shell, and do not want to bother with custom BB work, this was suppose to be a cheap, use what is on hand weekend build. Pictures show parts that are NOT included or for sale( including seat, seatpost, stem, handlebars/ grips or wheels). You get the Forks, heads set, frame, BB and cottered cranks, old Stem that came on it, only (what is in the other picture). I have also started to strip the paint as you can see in the picture there where about 8 coats at one time. Will ship on your dime and actual cost of shipping 48 state only(Sorry)I ship in bike boxes. I accept PP and please make as a gift or add 3% to cover fees your choice. I thought this was going to be a super cool build, but I have other frames that would be easier to complete and are better candidates for the abuse( I mean fun) I am going to put it thru. Available locally for pick up in Fresno, CA and is up for sale locally so speak up if you are interested. Call Dibs and I will get back to you asap, best to txt me as well at (559)283-2008 my email is [email protected] Names Mo and PP address is to that email. Sorry not interested in any trades, trying to finish what I have. Thanks for looking.

IMG1613.jpg
IMG1616.jpg
IMG166.jpg
.temp (5).jpg
.temp (6).jpg
IMG1617.jpg

Last edited:
Selling together right now. If someone wants the frame then I will separate. PM what you are thinking for the Forks alone. Thanks....Mo

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back