When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Davy Crockett bike

-

jungleterry

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
IMG_1811.JPG
IMG_1591.JPG
Hello everyone just wanted to post a picture of the Davy Crockett bike today . Found a original Set of handle bars at ML and the correct buffalo gun ffrom a fellow cabe member . Hoping to come up with the bags and maybe the rifle sheath . Love this bike was a big Daniel Boone fan as a kid . Watched it every Sunday either before or after church .

That's was a cool bike for a kid back then! I remember watching it (the show) also and I had a coon-skin cap like Davy Crockett!!

That's was a cool bike for a kid back then! I remember watching it (the show) also and I had a coon-skin cap like Davy Crockett!!
The Coon Skin Cap was the MOST IMPORTANT PIECE!!!--------Cowboy
Boy !!! Get that hat and put with the Bike!!!

Last edited:

I still have a real coon skin cap! Good luck with your parts search. V/r Shawn

Still haven't been to my parents' house, but I should be heading down in the next few weeks. I'm hoping I can track down that dispatch bag.

-Lester

Back