When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dawes Super Galaxy

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bikemonkey

I live for the CABE
GBGnldDazijSnL4UI1F_8Lo_OLLsm3caqHILEwmc9X6SSxACTAmlxZtE_iikNIllWIsfSjGNWnZEoDgHyY=w1258-h944-no.jpg

1981 Dawes Super Galaxy - 23.5" frame in Burgundy. As found with Cyclone derailleurs, Stronglight 99 "Drillium" crankset, Weinmann Concave rims (27"). Remnants of decal indicate Reynolds butted main frame.

classic touring bike - little question it was built with drops, but nice mod on the upright, and overall a great bike.

They must have switched at some point. I came across one awhile back that was straight gauge 531. It was set up as a drop bar touring while fenders and racks. I like the upright bars better.

Dawes, wow. Haven't seen one of them in ages. Bike store near me sold them when I was in high school in the '80s. At one point I wanted a Dawes Echelon in the worst way. At the time I was looking, their bikes had these cool fade paint jobs. I remember a dark blue to light blue and a root beer brown to gold.

Dawes, wow. Haven't seen one of them in ages. Bike store near me sold them when I was in high school in the '80s. At one point I wanted a Dawes Echelon in the worst way. At the time I was looking, their bikes had these cool fade paint jobs. I remember a dark blue to light blue and a root beer brown to gold.
It is a sweet rider. Just took a deposit on it at our shop and he will ride it - love making connections...

Back