When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Day Specific Threads

-

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
The day specific threads are something that a lot of people look forward to. Whether it be tank bike Thursday, Westfield Wednesday, or Sundays Show and Tell it gives folks something to look forward to on those days. For as long as I've been alive there have been seven days in the week and always in the same order. So it kinda baffles me when someone craps on a day specific thread by posting on the wrong day or something not relevant to the thread. Tank bike Thursday is for balloon tire bikes with a tank and posted on Thursday according to your time zone. Yet I see calendar challenged folks post on every day of the week. A lone tank is not a tank bike, a 28" single tube is not a balloon tire bike, etc... if its something you just have to show off why not just post it in the appropriate category e.g. Balloon Tire, Schwinn, etc... then you can always post it in the day specific thread as well. Just say'n…. V/r Shawn

YES! https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/daily-threads-what-day-is-this.107047/ Thread Locked!
There's nothing new here....
I look forward to Day Specific Threads, especially on the specific day it was Started for/on.
Long live theCABE.:hearteyes:

In physics, space-time is any mathematical model which fuses the three dimensions of space and the one dimension of time into a single four-dimensional manifold. Space-time diagrams can be used to visualize relativistic effects, such as why different observers perceive differently where and when events occur. Wikipedia

Last edited:
In physics, space-time is any mathematical model which fuses the three dimensions of space and the one dimension of time into a single four-dimensional manifold. Space-time diagrams can be used to visualize relativistic effects, such as why different observers perceive differently where and when events occur. Wikipedia
200-2.gif

Back