When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dayton Huffman Manufacturing

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Phattread

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Curious as to what I have got here. Need some input and advice.

20181117_130614.jpg

20181117_130741.jpg

A prewar Huffman frame with a lot of parts from different bikes. V/r Shawn

I'm interested in buying it if it's for sale.
Please let me know.
Thanks, JKent

Post a pic of the serial number. If this is a wartime bike the frame may be worth a few $$. V/r Shawn

Worked it pretty hard to get this thing home so I am definitely interested in recouping my efforts if not, "winter project" . I am new to a forum type web site, if I have time I'm riding, with that let me know if I am in the wrong place or out of line, thank you.

Hi All, and Happy New Year.

Phattread, I see that you are still visiting us occasionally. Did you sell this bike in the end? I am just starting an update on the military G519 bicycle serial numbers, and would like to allocate it to the right person.

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,

Adrian

No sale as of now, I have been dragging my feet on posting. The more I look at it I think I may keep it, if you need more photos I can send. Let me know, those wheels are where it is at for me, not sure what to do with it though. Thanks for the contact, Andrew.

Back