When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dayton Super Streamline - Ebay

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Seller does have 100% positive feedback and other odd bike accessories for sale.
That much money I would want an expert to look it over though.
Years ago I was going to bid on a rare car. I called the seller and asked an important question since I knew those cars. His answer was odd, then "it's the real deal"...then removed from eBay.
Very strange. Funny things happen when money is involved, especially expensive things. Who/how/what was restored. Documentation is important.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

Basically run like hell from any high end eBay "restored" bike that doesn't provide a detailed description
of what all is going on there. He's got like 4 lines... buyer beware full on. Rack looks bent, why wouldn't you straighten
that before plating it on a high end bike? Gets a pass on a 900 dollar backyard special but... Also ding in the cross
brace on the handlebar? could fix? or find a better set? really? for approaching 10G? Are the Pedals repop? Stem?
guard? Why the cheapo version messenger saddle?...should be long spring at least...or maybe leaf spring version?
Be straight up...! Why is that so hard?

Did someone try to use Fix-a-flat on the front tire?

s-l1600-11.jpg

Back