When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dayton Super Streamline in Berlin NY estate

-

hzqw2l

Wore out three sets of tires already!
1596546198000.png

Last edited:
GREAT SALE! I would be at the front of that line! They know what the bike is. It is featured in photos. First one with real cash is going to score. The rest of the property is gold also.

GREAT SALE! I would be at the front of that line! They know what the bike is. It is featured in photos. First one with real cash is going to score. The rest of the property is gold also.

That's the issue. Someone local will score...maybe.
Talked to estate people....they are researching price...will ship....but have to be in line at the estate.
Hope a CABE member gets it.

Yeah you sure want to be in front of the line. I wonder how many people they will let in at a time. That is an issue I have with estate sales. When I lived in Florida I went to many estate sales. They sucked, 5 people in at a time and they wander around for 20 minutes. Then a couple people come out and the moron tracking people at the door not paying attention, too busy talking to someone and not allowing anyone else in. I hate estate sales but I know many finds goodies there. Good luck to our CABE community who may go. Hope it ends up here.

Back