Dayton Super Streamline in Berlin NY estate

• Please be aware: We have had several reports of members receiving private messages from newly registered members claiming that their friend has the part or bike they are looking for, and that they should email this person directly. This is a scam! If it looks even slightly suspicious, PLEASE REPORT this to us immediately so that we can investigate and if necessary, ban the member to prevent them from targeting other members. Thank you, CABE staff
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

1motime

I live for the CABE
Aug 7, 2019
So Cal
GREAT SALE! I would be at the front of that line! They know what the bike is. It is featured in photos. First one with real cash is going to score. The rest of the property is gold also.

Reactions: Goldenrod

hzqw2l

Finally riding a big boys bike
Jun 3, 2007
Michigan. United States
GREAT SALE! I would be at the front of that line! They know what the bike is. It is featured in photos. First one with real cash is going to score. The rest of the property is gold also.
That's the issue. Someone local will score...maybe.
Talked to estate people....they are researching price...will ship....but have to be in line at the estate.
Hope a CABE member gets it.

stoney

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Jul 19, 2013
Fuquay Varina, NC, United States
Yeah you sure want to be in front of the line. I wonder how many people they will let in at a time. That is an issue I have with estate sales. When I lived in Florida I went to many estate sales. They sucked, 5 people in at a time and they wander around for 20 minutes. Then a couple people come out and the moron tracking people at the door not paying attention, too busy talking to someone and not allowing anyone else in. I hate estate sales but I know many finds goodies there. Good luck to our CABE community who may go. Hope it ends up here.

hzqw2l

Finally riding a big boys bike
Jun 3, 2007
Michigan. United States
I remember the mostly complete Bluebird that was at an estate in Taylor MI a couple years ago. At least they opened it up to sealed bid to anyone interested after a couple days of inquiries. Better for the estate owner since the price was set by highest offer.

This ad goes away when you register for an account!

redline1968

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Oct 16, 2008
Seattle, United States
Probably wouldnt have happened if no one asked about it...dealers are sharp when questions and interests peaks
I remember the mostly complete Bluebird that was at an estate in Taylor MI a couple years ago. At least they opened it up to sealed bid to anyone interested after a couple days of inquiries. Better for the estate owner since the price was set by highest offer.

catfish

Riding an Alexander Rocket Bike
Sep 25, 2006
Boston, Massachusetts
thecabe.com
again the weasels that don't have 2 nickels to rub together already educated the sellers.. "i can't buy it , but don't sell it for less than $$$"
Yup!

I ran into this a few weeks ago. Looked at a bike that was not for sale... Someone made them an offer of five times what it was worth. Now it'll never sell. I use to see people do this at swap meets all the time.

This ad goes away when you register for an account!