When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dayton Super Streamline in Berlin NY estate

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Where are these $3,800 Autocycles and Aerocycles you speak about??
Didn't say I could get the Schwinn Motorbike or Autocycle or Aerocycle for $3800 just said I would "rather have" those bikes instead of this one. But anyhow Brant here is one recently sold on Ebay for $3,750.

zzzzzzzzzzzz33332020-07-16_21-43-17.jpg

I ran across one of these streamliners once. It was rideable. Possibly the wrong fenders and apparently had the wrong chain guard on it. Covered in red and white house paint. The bike was in a basement. It was straight and only needed air in the tires.. I offered the lady 300 bucks for it and she accepted. I wasn't knowledgeable about this particular bike and had no idea what it was worth. I didn't take it home that day and another fellow who knew what it was offered her 1000 bucks for it, when I came back the next day. He didn't know about my deal with her. When he made the 1000 buck offer, she looked at me and I nodded my head to her, "Saying, let him have it." That other fellow became a good friend of mine. The lady paid me back by giving me a super deal on a 36 black Ranger, that I still own today. Gotta love this hobby!

I ran across one of these streamliners once. It was rideable. Possibly the wrong fenders and apparently had the wrong chain guard on it. Covered in red and white house paint. The bike was in a basement. It was straight and only needed air in the tires.. I offered the lady 300 bucks for it and she accepted. I wasn't knowledgeable about this particular bike and had no idea what it was worth. I didn't take it home that day and another fellow who knew what it was offered her 1000 bucks for it, when I came back the next day. He didn't know about my deal with her. When he made the 1000 buck offer, she looked at me and I nodded my head to her, "Saying, let him have it." That other fellow became a good friend of mine. The lady paid me back by giving me a super deal on a 36 black Ranger, that I still own today. Gotta love this hobby!
He must have been so bummed out then so incredibly thrilled.

To this day he doesn't know that I had made a deal the day before to buy the bike. I didn't tell him. If I had said no, she would have honored our deal. She had a whole bunch of bikes and that was the odd one of the group. He sold it to someone else last year after keeping it untouched for the last 15 years. I thought the fenders were original to the bike, as the rear one was raked at the back. I think he did find an original guard for it a couple years ago, and paid dearly for it. We have to keep things in perspective. This is only a hobby. Enjoy it, life's too short, there's other things to get aggravated about. Don't ever let your wife read one of your posts over your shoulder. . . my wife....gotta love her.

thank God for hobbies!

To this day he doesn't know that I had made a deal the day before to buy the bike. I didn't tell him. If I had said no, she would have honored our deal. She had a whole bunch of bikes and that was the odd one of the group. He sold it to someone else last year after keeping it untouched for the last 15 years. I thought the fenders were original to the bike, as the rear one was raked at the back. I think he did find an original guard for it a couple years ago, and paid dearly for it. We have to keep things in perspective. This is only a hobby. Enjoy it, life's too short, there's other things to get aggravated about. Don't ever let your wife read one of your posts over your shoulder. . . my wife....gotta love her. View attachment 1248106

thank God for hobbies!
You are right! Only a hobby. Meant to bring fun and maybe some knowledge into the hobbyist's life. Some are taking things WAY to seriously

Yeah it’s real funny the ones That don’t have any money are always the ones to tell you you paid too much for something....Or got something stupid to say when it’s none of their business... buy what you can afford and buy would you love And don’t worry about what everybody else is buying especially when you Don’t have the money to buy it yourself :tonguewink::sunglasses::tonguewink::sunglasses:

Good man...Well said.

Back