When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dayton super streamliner

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bikebozo

I live for the CABE
In Memoriam
I Woke up this morning to A message about a streamliner ,. I have known about this bike for many years, the owners were not interested in selling it until now,. It is the kind with the 3 gill tank , and the frame loops around in the back like a bluebird, it is unassembled a basket case , all metal in good condition . I think I should be happy

Actually Huffman never used the term "Super Streamliner". There was a Safety Streamline and then the Super Streamline. I've also seen people call the Firestone Fleetwood Supreme a Super Streamline(r) which it is not. So yea, pics would help. /r Shawn

'36 Safety Streamlines (pic courtesy of @New Mexico Brant). Notice the green bike is badged as an Airflyte. For whatever reason people always want to call these Daytons

My '37 Dayton Super Streamline. There was also a tankless version of the Super Streamline built as well.

My '37 Firestone Fleetwood Supreme. Notice the seat stays are straight instead of curved.

That '36 Green Streamline is Awesome 🤤 Then the OG behind it for contrast as a Survivor 😉

Shawn that Dayton Super Streamline is Stunning as Always❗

Back